Voom Having Problems

zanarchist

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 30, 2004
I little while ago Monsters and a couple other more of the Voom21 channels had a screen say there was tech problems but they were trying to resolve them. Now these channels are showwing Voom21 promos instead of moives. Anyone here know anything about what is wrong and when the channels will be back?

zanarchist said:
I little while ago Monsters and a couple other more of the Voom21 channels had a screen say there was tech problems but they were trying to resolve them. Now these channels are showwing Voom21 promos instead of moives. Anyone here know anything about what is wrong and when the channels will be back?

Could be the Terry Scheivo thing. The body is starting to die, one organ at a time. :(

Well if you remember the primestar times.. this is what happen to them untill all was out.

zanarchist said:

They must have fixed the issue. "The Beast Must Die" is now on "Monsters HD" At least they are continuing to maintain the service in aprompt manner..

Yes, There are back. Was 4 Voom21 channels. I wonder if they lost one encoder or something?

I doubt that the Voom employees would sabatoge a thing before now and the 30th. They have been the best. Jimmy Dolan and the Board, another question entirely.

Indy said:
Could be the Terry Scheivo thing. The body is starting to die, one organ at a time. :(

Now that's funny right thar!
I don't care who you are, that's funny!

"Hurry hurry! Stick the enema tube back into Devine HD!"....never mind...

kschorz said:
Now that's funny right thar!
I don't care who you are, that's funny!

"Hurry hurry! Stick the enema tube back into Devine HD!"....never mind...
lmao(so freakin true)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts