Voom is the best!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

eric2004

Original poster
Aug 28, 2004
After seeing some people complain that voom sucks, I just wanted to say that I'm thrilled with my Voom service so far. I've only had it for about 3 weeks, but IMO it is vastly superior to my old DirecTV service.

The Voom originals are great, even if they do repeat the material rather frequently. And the local channels integrate beautifully with the rest of the program guide, which is lightning quick, I might add (vs. directv's glacially slow program guide). I might be getting a few less channels than before, but I certainly don't miss them!

The Cin 10 movies have been improving and today is a good day for MonstersHD with their Texas Chainsaw marathon. If you like HD there is a ton to watch..especially if you have the VaVAVoom package.

I'll probably upgrade to VaVaVoom eventually. Right now I have so much programming to check out on the basic voom package that it will be awhile before I get bored. :yes

I have been Vooming since May 2004 and no major complaints at all. I am amused at the negative Voom posts. I mean Voom is not perfect, and neither is D* or E*.

dtsfanohio said:
I have been Vooming since May 2004 and no major complaints at all. I am amused at the negative Voom posts. I mean Voom is not perfect, and neither is D* or E*.

I'm glad you find it amusing. Hopefully your 90 day (or so) "VOOM honeymoon" continues. But I'll keep looking for that first "not-so-positive" post from you. I had E* over 5 years but could only hold out with VOOM for 3 months. That bummed me out.

Voom's great with me! :up

I think everybody here knows that, but I gotta chime in on a thread titled "Voom is the best!"

I'll tell you one thing... If I didn't like Voom, I would quit and perhaps announce it once with my reasons. But I wouldn't waste my time coming back to this forum every day. !sadroll The trolls around here have way too much time on their hands. :neener [Not necessarily directed at anybody in this thread. But definitely at some dudes in this forum.]

The trolls and the non-trolls all have too much time on their hands.
This is just a board about satellite tv but it is just so addicting isn't it?

txcriser...\\\

I will agree with you on one thing. This forum is addictive and I am hooked on that and VOOM with all its little growing pains.

Good to compare notes with other Voomers here. Really adds to the fun of the system. Nobody around Santa Rosa CA knows anything about Voom except what I tell or show them. I swear I must be the only Voomer in this town. Hopefully not for long...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)