Voom PPV?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TayHuck

Original poster
Apr 28, 2004
When I signed up just yesterday for Voom, I asked about Pay-Per-Views and the rep on the phone told me they had PPV channels, but I have still not seen any indication of such online. I'm sure it will take just one response from this great group of posters to set it straight.
Thanks,
--TayHuck

There has been 1 PPV event so far. Four hours of HD boxing for the princely sum of $1. Voom has the capability, so I'm sure more is on the way.

Oh yeah--Welcome to the forum and to Voom.

Hello and welcome, we know that PPV can't happen untill the next upgrade or whichever the one is that you then"must have landline connected"

HD PPV would be good, but I don't want any SD PPV up there wasting bandwidth.

I agree with that HeavyC. In fact, they could do away with all of the SD stuff for all I care. I know that not many would agree with me on that, but I rarely watch anything else other than HD anymore.

Well, I'm a huge Comedy Central fan. If they didn't have that channel, I wouldn't have signed up. Spike is another big one (I'm somewhat of a closet WWE fan).

It would be nice to have HD PPV. I would purchase it, as for SD PPV I could care less and its just a waste. I would rather watch a Netflix/Rental DVD. They should stick with HD. Iwould rather have 10 HD PPV then 40 SD PPV.

They want to be different, if they want to be the HD leaders this is what they should do.

FAYRICH said:
I agree with that HeavyC. In fact, they could do away with all of the SD stuff for all I care. I know that not many would agree with me on that, but I rarely watch anything else other than HD anymore.

I agree with you! Forget about anything that isn't HD. Those SD channels are not that great on a big screen anyway.

Lem52

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts