ESPN Official

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

butlers

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 26, 2004
:) :) I spoke to a Supervisor with V* today. He said that they had reached an agreement with ESPN to carry all channels including HD. He said they have passed cards out to the CSR's listing the channels and advising them to inform customers that the channels should be available within the next two weeks. Just to be sure I called right back and spoke to a CSR and asked about ESPN and she said that had just gotten the line upp info!!!! :cool: :eek:

I'm a;most tempted tp just keep calling to see what the CSR's say. It's like ...pinch me or something. :yes

Any info as to its availability. Sports pkg, marquee, voom, vava voom?

Could someone call and verify this. I hate to be skeptical, but I have asked CS a million times on this, and they always say yes, but still no ESPN.

Also, if and when it comes will ESPN become part of the Marquee pack or will we have to subscribe to a separate sports pack to get the ESPN-HD channel ?

That's good news! Now I can drop my DISH HD and sell off my DISH receiver and dish. THANK YOU VOOM!

BB

Good question ---> Sports Package was temporarily taking off because of lack of HD Sports channel. NFL - HD also was part of this. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up in the Marquee Package (just a guess).

ESPN-HD shouldn't be in any pack. It should be granted to who ever subcribes to VOOM. Just my 2 cents.

Here We Go Again.

When I signed up for VaVa Voom the major selling point was the fact that additional programing was being added. The CSR told me that VaVa Voom would receive the additional programing at no additional cost.

I understood about Playboy HD, but I would not understand if ESPN HD was added and Voom wanted to charge me extra for the programing.

RickyMac said:
When I signed up for VaVa Voom the major selling point was the fact that additional programing was being added. The CSR told me that VaVa Voom would receive the additional programing at no additional cost.

I understood about Playboy HD, but I would not understand if ESPN HD was added and Voom wanted to charge me extra for the programing.

Why would you think they would charge you extra for it? Va Va Voom includes everything available except Playboy. I'm sure ESPN will be part of the package for us.

Come on VOOM, get ESPN-HD on today! I really want to watch my local team, the Lady Vols comete for the championship tonight! Otherwise, I'll have to go over to my parents house and watch it in SD on my parents TV.

If this ESPN deal is official, why isn't it ALL OVER Voom's website?? I would think they would be all about this. I've heard a lot of people say they wouldn't even consider voom without ESPN. So what gives?

Voom doesn't seem to be very quick about updating their web site. I've seen them add channels, and it be about a week before the channels show up on their web site. (This wasn't the case on the last batch of channels they added, but was on the batch before.)

Maybe this is a dumb question, but has anyone verified that the ESPN deal is done with VOOM ? I know we have heard that a CSR supervisor said that ESPN will be on in two weeks, but I would like to know if this was verified with anyone else at VOOM. I do not trust these CSR's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)