ESPN Official

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
astrossuperfan said:
Has there been ANY official press release from Voom or ESPN on this?!

A CSR saying that they are adding the channels in 2 weeks is NOT a press release.

I can't agree with that more. I want more than a CSR said. Ever since VOOM started the CSR's have said a lot and almost nothing they say is true. Someone needs to get more reliable information than this for me to believe it.

BTW the buzz I have been hearing about ESPN and VOOM has been coming from ESPN not VOOM. VOOM seems to keep their mouths shut. :)

that's pretty funny, since everyone i talk with about voom won't even consider it without ESPN. I would think Voom would be shouting from the rafters about this.

astrossuperfan said:
that's pretty funny, since everyone i talk with about voom won't even consider it without ESPN. I would think Voom would be shouting from the rafters about this.

Yeah, they would if it were true. Call me a pessimist, but I just have a feeling this another one of those CSR talk things, that don't happen.

Lucky said:
Yeah, they would if it were true. Call me a pessimist, but I just have a feeling this another one of those CSR talk things, that don't happen.

I am an optimist and I know that it is only a matter of time. Maybe 2 weeks or maybe 2 months but simply there is no chance of no ESPN. And Voom knows is very well.

andrzej said:
I am an optimist and I know that it is only a matter of time. Maybe 2 weeks or maybe 2 months but simply there is no chance of no ESPN. And Voom knows is very well.

2 weeks or two months? You are an optimist. I don't understand the foot-dragging on this. I mean, is ESPN asking Voom to pay more than everyone else? Is Voom asking to pay less? Well, I guess if Dish-Viacom could get as nasty as it did, then no doubt the lawyers can make this one just as moronic.

Now if they would only get a set of Distant locals in HD...I might even be intrested.

Bruno said:
Now if they would only get a set of Distant locals in HD...I might even be intrested.

That would be a colossal waste of bandwith. Sorry folks with distant locals...

If they could somehow allow distant locals for everyone, I'd be all over it :). But as I suspect that would be illegal, ah well.

It should be part of the Basic Package and go into the Marquee Pack. I still have the HD Pack from Dish just in case, besides, I have to have HDNET.

From Mark Cuban "you will never see HDnet on voom". I read that in a forum disscussion with mark cuban. Could it be due to Voom's ties with cablevision? But who cares about HDnet if they get inhd1 & 2?

I do, and if you haven't seen HDNET, you don't know what you're missing. Does InHD have Bikini Destinations, Hotlines, Odyssey 5, Andy Richter, Charlies Angels, The In-Laws, Sound Stage, World Report, BMW Films, Hogan's Heroes, The Fugitive, Hollywood HD or any the other good stuff on HDNET?

I'd hate to have to pay $9.99/month for just these 2 channels since Voom already has DiscHD and is getting ESPN. Maybe Dish will pull through with more programming (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts