ESPN Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
astrossuperfan said:
Has there been ANY official press release from Voom or ESPN on this?!

A CSR saying that they are adding the channels in 2 weeks is NOT a press release.

I can't agree with that more. I want more than a CSR said. Ever since VOOM started the CSR's have said a lot and almost nothing they say is true. Someone needs to get more reliable information than this for me to believe it.

BTW the buzz I have been hearing about ESPN and VOOM has been coming from ESPN not VOOM. VOOM seems to keep their mouths shut. :)

that's pretty funny, since everyone i talk with about voom won't even consider it without ESPN. I would think Voom would be shouting from the rafters about this.

astrossuperfan said:
that's pretty funny, since everyone i talk with about voom won't even consider it without ESPN. I would think Voom would be shouting from the rafters about this.

Yeah, they would if it were true. Call me a pessimist, but I just have a feeling this another one of those CSR talk things, that don't happen.

Lucky said:
Yeah, they would if it were true. Call me a pessimist, but I just have a feeling this another one of those CSR talk things, that don't happen.

I am an optimist and I know that it is only a matter of time. Maybe 2 weeks or maybe 2 months but simply there is no chance of no ESPN. And Voom knows is very well.

andrzej said:
I am an optimist and I know that it is only a matter of time. Maybe 2 weeks or maybe 2 months but simply there is no chance of no ESPN. And Voom knows is very well.

2 weeks or two months? You are an optimist. I don't understand the foot-dragging on this. I mean, is ESPN asking Voom to pay more than everyone else? Is Voom asking to pay less? Well, I guess if Dish-Viacom could get as nasty as it did, then no doubt the lawyers can make this one just as moronic.

Now if they would only get a set of Distant locals in HD...I might even be intrested.

Bruno said:
Now if they would only get a set of Distant locals in HD...I might even be intrested.

That would be a colossal waste of bandwith. Sorry folks with distant locals...

If they could somehow allow distant locals for everyone, I'd be all over it :). But as I suspect that would be illegal, ah well.

It should be part of the Basic Package and go into the Marquee Pack. I still have the HD Pack from Dish just in case, besides, I have to have HDNET.

From Mark Cuban "you will never see HDnet on voom". I read that in a forum disscussion with mark cuban. Could it be due to Voom's ties with cablevision? But who cares about HDnet if they get inhd1 & 2?

I do, and if you haven't seen HDNET, you don't know what you're missing. Does InHD have Bikini Destinations, Hotlines, Odyssey 5, Andy Richter, Charlies Angels, The In-Laws, Sound Stage, World Report, BMW Films, Hogan's Heroes, The Fugitive, Hollywood HD or any the other good stuff on HDNET?

I'd hate to have to pay $9.99/month for just these 2 channels since Voom already has DiscHD and is getting ESPN. Maybe Dish will pull through with more programming (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA).

Status
Not open for further replies.