VOOM REPLACEMENTS

lcrngrs

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 27, 2008
Since getting a blue screen telling me I no longer get voom, I decided to call cablevision to ask when the list of new channels, ie, hbo, etc will be available. Interestingly enough when I asked the girl when the voom replacements were coming she told me she did not know because nothing had been decided. I then felt I was doing an Abbott and Costello routine asking about the new hbo, showtimes etc and them being voom replacements. That went on for a few minutes. What it boiled down to is that cablevision is not saying these premiums are replacements for Voom (smart move) but just additions to their current HD lineup. Anyone else hear this? I also asked about a multiroom DVR but once again I get the old, "we haven't heard anything" line. :)

Since getting a blue screen telling me I no longer get voom, I decided to call cablevision to ask when the list of new channels, ie, hbo, etc will be available. Interestingly enough when I asked the girl when the voom replacements were coming she told me she did not know because nothing had been decided. I then felt I was doing an Abbott and Costello routine asking about the new hbo, showtimes etc and them being voom replacements. That went on for a few minutes. What it boiled down to is that cablevision is not saying these premiums are replacements for Voom (smart move) but just additions to their current HD lineup. Anyone else hear this? I also asked about a multiroom DVR but once again I get the old, "we haven't heard anything" line. :)

Listening to any CSR is futile. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)