Voom Rocks!

They have already been condensed. I'm a Voom legacy from the original Voom sat company. There were originally 21 channels.

Oh yes I know. But unfortunately there are a few more that could be condensed further. Its not that there are too many channels. Its a lack of material. (old old old story)

Actually, I would have liked to see what the whole package had to offer.

Oh yes I know. But unfortunately there are a few more that could be condensed further. Its not that there are too many channels. Its a lack of material. (old old old story)

Actually, I would have liked to see what the whole package had to offer.

Treasure & Gallery should be joined. They are pretty similar. Then give us back GuyTV for us above average Joe's!
:D

I don't go for everything Voom does but we all must understand, these are all special interest channels. Just like you listen to radio, you won't tune to the rock station to hear classical music.

As we look at all the posts here you can see this one likes this and that one likes that. That is what Voom is all about. Not to mention a great picture that is always HD (no stretch-o-vision) and no commercials.

Never mind the combining. If you want to combine.. you are on the other side.. go post in that stomach thread.

We have a war going on here now folks!

The problem with the stomach people. Class. I mean No Class.

They want your typical everyday crummy stuff even if it's stretch-o-vision. We have the stuff nobody else has.

Both threads are on the verge of being moved to the war zone. So be it.

The stomach people discust me! :D

VoOM is the best! Bring all the channels back! All 21 of them!