Voom second satellite soon...?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

emtownsend

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 19, 2004
Post Falls, ID
I emailed Voom for an update on their new satellite which would allow folks in the Pacific Northwest (who cannot get Voom due to location) to get Voom.
All they would say is this:

Thank you for choosing VOOM - HDTV Delivered!

We are scheduled to have the second VOOM satellite available sometime late this year or early next year. This satellite will provide us with additional capacity to continue to grow our programming lineup and to deliver on our promise of bringing you the most high definition entertainment and the best television.

Thank you again for choosing VOOM - the leader in HDTV!

James T.
VOOM E-Mail Support

Here's to hoping it is sooner rather than later. My few Dish Network channels just aren't cutting it.

They said nothing about the West Coast. Isn't the new bird leased at like the 70 degree slot?

I think James was talking about the leased satellite, which I don't believe will help much for Pacific Northwest. The two far-west orbit slots that VOOM has purchased as well are not yet scheduled for launch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts