Voom should offer a referral spiff

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

67Yv8t

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 3, 2005
Would you recommend Voom to your neighbors if you got a $30 credit if they signed up?

Maybe 10 bucks the second paid month after the install and $20 when they pay for the seventh month (beyond the contract).

you could get enough neighbors signed up to pay for your voom for the next 12 months.

And Voom would get a LOT of subs.

67Yv8t said:
Would you recommend Voom to your neighbors if you got a $30 credit if they signed up?

Maybe 10 bucks the second paid month after the install and $20 when they pay for the seventh month (beyond the contract).

you could get enough neighbors signed up to pay for your voom for the next 12 months.

And Voom would get a LOT of subs.

I'd do it for free (and have) just to help keep Voom on the air. So far my tally is 3 and working on more. BTW - they are all happy subs (whew! :) )

Doug

how about this deal. You get 4 people to sign contracts and we give you the box or drop your rental fees forever. 4x25,000 =100,000. 4x100,000 = a chance at survival

I have gotten 6 people at work after hearing about from me, and another 3 probably this week to get in on the $1 deal.

The 3 undecideds have HDTV's but had cable with the HD channels and didn't even know that a built in hd tuner in their sets were for OTA, and could of watched the Superbowl in HD and not have paid $18 per month for the HD pack :eek:

Voom should send us all bumper stickers. :p Mugs, t-shirts, hats, something. :yes (Actually, I take back hats. :no I hate wearing hats.)

I've told friends and family about Voom, but no one else I know has hdtv or satellite, so they won't consider it. And I was relocated over the summer, so I don't really know many people yet to have over to show how nice the picture is.

VOOM on, VOOM on, VOOM on, VOOM on!

To ALL the above:
party01.gif
party01.gif
party01.gif
party01.gif
party01.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
Vicki

I expected that many of you would and are doing it for free.

But, that type of marketing has immediate and trackable effect.

When I started this I had no idea that there already was existing offers.

I am not affiliated with any Voom Sales organization nor Voom itself.

The closest I am to voom right now is a promised install date of Tomorrow.

This offer is from an authorized dealer, not from Voom themselves. The Dish referral offer is through Dish with a credit to your account. If Voom survives the current situation, they should have their own referral program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)