VOOM STB Version 7.26 (2.30): Features/Bugs/Requests

New problem with channel blackouts

The new version of software is hardly every locking up so that I have to reboot. But now I am starting to get a new problem where a channel will black out video and say signal lost, but the audio is still there. This happened on WQED 13-2 local station this am. I flipped the channel down to 13-1 and back up and while changing to 13-1 (a channel with no picture or sound), the 13-2 picture flashed briefly before the picture went blank and the audio cut off. Then when I got back to 13-2, the pictured and sound returned.

I leave this stb on all the time because of tivo. Sometimes, I'll come in to the room and turn on the stereo and the HD monitor, and there will be no picture and sound. But the STB is flashing the red activity lights when I hit the remote and their is a green dish. I can turn it off if I hold down the power button but not if I just press it. Same for turning it back on. I actually have to reboot. In the old lockups, it would not respond at all. This is much more rare than the old lockups which I would get a couple times an evening some nights.

May be a repeat, but when you hit VOOM then All HD for guide, the guide starts at the beginning instead of starting the list on current channel. It works properly when selecting All Channels.

Very annoying.

Same for Favorites.

Another annoying thing: When using the Surf Bar, hit Info on a channel, then up/down to get rid of the Info so just the program name is displaying and hit Enter, nothing happens, you have to up/down again to make it change the channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)