VOOM to be displayed at Tweeter Stores...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
If anyone leaves near a Tweeter store, maybe you should check this out. The nearest Tweeter store to me is Boston so that's a no go for me... I wonder if the system is setup. Which channels are showing? Are the Tweeter employees knowledgeable about the system? What is the initial fee? Anyone?

Sean,

There is a Tweeter near my work. I'll go by on Monday or Tuesday during my lunch break and determine if they are carrying the VOOM setup.

I went by the Tweeter store @ 6522B Westheimer(Galleria Area Houston) today and spoke to the store manager Mike Tennon. His store is slated to get the VOOM setup tomorrow.

He said that they are supposed to be installing their VOOM equipment today(01/19/2004) at their other location on Tweeter @ Fry Road (West Houston)

He was not aware of any "deals" or special pricing and could only quote a $749 price for equipment, OAT, and install.

I'll try again later this week when his store has been configured and when they have a little training on the product.

Well, I called the Westheimer store today and spoke to salesperson about their Voom install. He mentioned that the equipment was installed, but it was not receiving any satellite feed. They are waiting on another technician to debug it.

I guess these things can happen to stores too. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)