Vooming in Central Iowa in 3 days

searswd

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 16, 2005
Well despite all the controversy regarding Voom, I am taking the plunge! It appears that Johnston Communication will be doing my install this Saturday. I have already spoken with them on the phone and so far everything seems in order. I can't wait!!!

Alright, searswd! And good luck.

Still enjoying HDTV under "rain is running off the roof!" Seattle skies, Gill

Central Iowa, where abouts?
I'm from Little Rock (by Sioux Falls)

I live in Colo, a sleepy little town east of Ames.

I think our girls played your girls in the state tournament,,,we are George-Little Rock. You would be Colo-Nesco right?
I think you will be very happy with Voom. I 've had it for a week and the PQ will blow you away if you have a good tv set.

Well. just got a call. They ran out of dishes to put up and I will have to wait till Monday afternoon. :(

kspeters, Colo-Nesco is our school, congrats to your girls for their win! :)

searswd said:
Well despite all the controversy regarding Voom, I am taking the plunge! It appears that Johnston Communication will be doing my install this Saturday. I have already spoken with them on the phone and so far everything seems in order. I can't wait!!!

I have voom in Cedar Rapids Area. It is a great pictue and the install was quick and professional.

Voom is installed and everything looks great! Thought a receiver was bad as max signal was around 50, but the software upgrade fixed that problem. We get around a 96 for signal.

Welcome to voom searswd, I am from State Center. I think there is like 2 people here who have voom....the dishes stick out like sore thumbs as we are the only 2 in town pointing our dishes the opposite way....like I told my wife there must be another house in town with some toys inside heh....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts