W3 Digital channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

JohnS

Original poster
Jan 22, 2008
I cant seem to get W3 500 and 501 to come in. I keep getting a "cannot find channel" message. I have tried fine tuning both dish and skew. I get a good picture on W3 20 and have no problems with channels on GB just below W3. Any suggestions?

Do you have a 920? The SR of those channels is 7.32 . The 920 was designed to receive 19.51 and 29.27 only. If you have a 922 or 905, you should be able to receive those channels.

I have tried fine tuning both dish and skew.

Do you mean you have bumped the dish back and forth? I have W3, TP 500, WABC with a 75 quaility, that is good. Go to the channel and hit option 6-4-4, press enter on W3. This will give you the channel info. I am showing it as a Horizontial and the polarity (skew) is on 90. Check and see what your's is on, if it says 90, change it to -90 and vice versa. Sometimes that will bring it in. Make sure your vertical polarity is on 0. What ever is showing in the two boxes should add up to 90.

I have a 922, from what I hear there is not much difference when it comes to this. Good luck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)