W5 Satellite & Hits Channels Mapped in

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
dsr 410 remapping to w5

hi guys..after 2 months of reading i finally tried to remap my dsr410 to w5 and i still have problems and would appreciate very very much if i can be guided to where or if any1 could help me please....dont mean to be bothering u guys bcause i know u may would have helped other people with same prob..sorry again.....i factory default my rec and did all the settings over as was posted in this forum and got my green light to stay on with good q and sig ..i also rehit it a couple of times using my websams but still no luck after leaving it overnight...help please...thanks

is the dsr 410 capable of recieving other sats?..the reason i ask is on chan 204 i have green light and sig 80 quality 78...when i input provider as 4096 it says correct signal found....would it do this if it is on a satellite other than w5?

The 410 is mainly set for W5 (AMC18 at 105W) and X4 (G16 KU Band at 99)

I dont know what happens if you aim at another satellite

just for info for the people who might have the same headache that i had....i am now up and running...the prob was that i was on x4 so the green light lit up and it also said correct satellite found and i thought i was on w5...thanks ice ...thanks maan

hi guys.....now i have another problem...my dsr410 haved been remapped but some channels which i have sub still says not sub and others are out of place eg blackbelt on 295 dishlth on 304.....is ch 204 vert right or left ? thanks again

Could be you're not lined up right, pointed right? When it says "Not Subscribed", I think you should contact your provider, it sounds like you may need a re-hit...? Don't have a clue why channels would show up on wrong channel? I don't have a 410, so can't help with menu's, but on the 922/920 if you press "Options" - 6 - 5 and scroll down you will find a line with the polarity. Hope this helps...!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts