Walmart Black Friday $128 Blu-ray

What is everybody's thoughts on the Samsung that they will also have for $198.00. I am more intrested in that unit.

I had that unit for a few days and did the firmware upgrade and it bricked my player.....took it back and got a refund......I'm getting the Sony 350 for $179 on Friday from Wal-Mart since they will match the Sears/Kmart ad

I would use the Canon dw-100 burner, which burns avchd discs right from the Canon HF100.

Would love to pick up this player, so I am hoping it will work with the dw-100 discs.

My box may be an anomaly, I haven't seen any posts elsewhere on Tropic Thunder not playing... if it wasn't a 20 mile round trip I would try Wall-E to see if it plays (would turn into a 40 mile trip if it didn't ;))

Im betting its the disc. Ive gotten two un damaged discs that would not play.

Yeah, no visible scratches etc... Tropic Thunder will have to wait till the premiums get it for me I guess unless it comes out in 1080p with Direct VOD...wouldn't mind buying another, but will hold off as X-mas for others takes precedent over my needs ;) and my income has dropped by 2/3's since starting disability... ;)

Yeah, no visible scratches etc... Tropic Thunder will have to wait till the premiums get it for me I guess unless it comes out in 1080p with Direct VOD...wouldn't mind buying another, but will hold off as X-mas for others takes precedent over my needs ;) and my income has dropped by 2/3's since starting disability... ;)

There is some hilarious stuff in the special features! I only saw the DVD though.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)