Want to make the switch but.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok ty I will try... Im still trying to talk the wife into letting me switch. She dont want 2 dishes on the roof I told her either they will take it down or i will no big deal!!! Its here dads house btw so not my house lol

Well good news I didnt have to pay the fees...Just put it in my wifes name I cant believe I was stressing over nothing!!! No install till July 12...dam thats too long to wait I need my HD an ohhh MLBTV... So exciting her I come MLBEI an the NFL now I can watch my AZ Cardinals here in OKC!!!! See ya dishnetwork will be canceling July 12..lol Hopefully I will get the new HR24!!! Oh an does it come with a HDMI cable? No prob if I need to get 1

Well good news I didnt have to pay the fees...Just put it in my wifes name I cant believe I was stressing over nothing!!! No install till July 12...dam thats too long to wait I need my HD an ohhh MLBTV... So exciting her I come MLBEI an the NFL now I can watch my AZ Cardinals here in OKC!!!! See ya dishnetwork will be canceling July 12..lol Hopefully I will get the new HR24!!! Oh an does it come with a HDMI cable? No prob if I need to get 1

I believe it does come with a HDMI cable, at least mine did.

When direct checked my credit there was no fees I had to pay (excellent rating) I also got installed the next day. Things must be slow by me.

If you are anxious try calling every day or so....sometimes appointments open up out of the blue. If you can find a way to get through to the HSP that'll speed things up quite a bit too!

Mine is set for July 24.
The earliest date lol
The last time Direct did an install, the installer cancelled twice before coming out. Took time off work to get cancelled. I was pissed!!
One shot deal this time. Right equipment and the scheduled date. Will not go through what I did last time.

Mine is set for July 24.
The earliest date lol
The last time Direct did an install, the installer cancelled twice before coming out. Took time off work to get cancelled. I was pissed!!
One shot deal this time. Right equipment and the scheduled date. Will not go through what I did last time.

I'm glad I install all my own equipment.
I don't like having to wait days or weeks for an install date and then wonder if the installer will even show up.

I'm glad I install all my own equipment.
I don't like having to wait days or weeks for an install date and then wonder if the installer will even show up.

Thats fine, many of us do that, but then you have to buy your own equipment unless your just replacing existing equipment.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts