Warner Potter Screw Up

Yeah, that would definitely suck!

Just bought the HD DVD Order of the Phoenix; but away, so watching the DVD version on the laptop now. Still a good movie, can't wait to be home to see the real deal... :)

Yeah, that would definitely suck!

Just bought the HD DVD Order of the Phoenix; but away, so watching the DVD version on the laptop now. Still a good movie, can't wait to be home to see the real deal... :)

I bought it on BD today, very good PQ. Gonna pick up the other 4 over the next week or so since WB is watching those sales ;)

HD-DVD needs every help that they can get from the studios to still be in this game .
Even screw ups.

I wonder where vurbano and co are right now.
They made such a big deal on how much Disney screwed up.

Well, if the people packaging these sets are like the ones that claimed to take my couple orders over a month ago from the WHV site for movies then I can easily see this happening. Over 1 month, orders never shipped and credit card got charged 4 times for 2 orders.

I watched the HP5 disk I got from Netflix last night on my PS3 without any problems, except for the lack of time I have to watch the dozens of hours of extras on the disk! For those of you that have it in your queue, I dropped it in the mail today. Good luck!

Oh boy! Now the other camp will be doing the same thing I suppose.

It's kind of funny in a way. But I can laugh being format bisexual here.

All's fare in love and war they say!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts