Warrants issued for Brown's QB's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I guess the better question is: Will the decision actually make any difference??

Good point. This must be the ultimate reason why he is so reluctant to pick a starter and stick with him. Mangini must really not be sold on either one. If that's the case, the more we lose, the better chance we have in drafting Sam Bradford and doing this all over again next year....

Good point. This must be the ultimate reason why he is so reluctant to pick a starter and stick with him. Mangini must really not be sold on either one. ...

As John Madden often said, if you have two quarterbacks who you think can do the job, then you don't really have a quarterback controversy. You just pick one to go with and trade the other. It's when you have two quarterbacks who you don't think can do the job that you have a quarterback controversy.

Good point. This must be the ultimate reason why he is so reluctant to pick a starter and stick with him. Mangini must really not be sold on either one. If that's the case, the more we lose, the better chance we have in drafting Sam Bradford and doing this all over again next year....
They say Garcia will be released from the Eagles. WHy not him?

Ouch. That Joe Posnanski is a even a lifetime Browns fan and grew up here in Shaker Heights. That type of statement hurts coming from him, but I do respect his opinion.

Well I said pretty much what Posnanski said...a month ago! Before it happened!

Looks like you're going to have to dole out more respect now...:p

Sandra