Boston is Pathetic

NotMe546

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
To lose 3 more to the Yankees. I was on a road trip Friday in Cemetery Rhode Island and to be in an Applesbee's in Boston territory and see them lose is priceless. :eek::D:D:tux:
Thank you boston for another AL East title.

Back on top.

Can't wait for the ALCS.

That is unless Sabathia and Burnett poop themselves in the first round. :p

choke.bmp

I am ticked at Red Sox management for throwing in the towel to get the team prepped for postseason! They go into Kansas City only FIVE GAMES behind and what do they do. They put their triple A lineup in! The Yankee series was just a glorified exhibition series with the outcomes pretty well predictable. Shame on the Red Sox.
Paul

Congratulations to the Yankees for making it back into the postseason again. This will be their last chance to match the Red Sox’s two World Series titles this decade….

None of this matters . the yanks could win every game for the rest of the season and still blow it in the playoffs. I'm friends with many Yankee fans and they are more worried about the Angles then the Red Sox. If the Yankees don't win the World Series then it's another bad season for the Yankees. Let's wait and see what Arod does in the post season.

None of this matters . the yanks could win every game for the rest of the season and still blow it in the playoffs. I'm friends with many Yankee fans and they are more worried about the Angles then the Red Sox. If the Yankees don't win the World Series then it's another bad season for the Yankees. Let's wait and see what Arod does in the post season.

Well since the Yankees did not make the playoffs last year, it does matter that they made the playoffs. ;)

But it is true that nothing short of a World Series championship is acceptable in New York...

Sandra

Well since the Yankees did not make the playoffs last year, it does matter that they made the playoffs. ;)

But it is true that nothing short of a World Series championship is acceptable in New York...

Sandra

It's easy to see why so many cheer for the underdog when you see what the Yankees spent to get to the players in the off season . The Yankees are easy to hate . I hope the fall flat again .

Last edited:
It's easy to see why so many cheer for the underdog when you see what the Yankees spent to get players in the off season . The Yankees are easy to hate . I hope the fall flat again .

Boston is Pathetic : I've konwn that for almost 50 years :sob::sob:. I stared rooting for the Yankees when they where loosers, yes loosers. I don't know why everybody gets so hyper about the Yankees. The rules are the same for everyone, just the Yankees seem to be better at making the free agents choices that would help them. And you can't blame a team that is the highest bidder, the players have no morles when it comes to money. So get over it :) ;) :)

Number 27 looms on the horizon. :up

Boston is Pathetic : I've konwn that for almost 50 years :sob::sob:. I stared rooting for the Yankees when they where loosers, yes loosers. I don't know why everybody gets so hyper about the Yankees. The rules are the same for everyone, just the Yankees seem to be better at making the free agents choices that would help them. And you can't blame a team that is the highest bidder, the players have no morles when it comes to money. So get over it :) ;) :)

It's not that . Arod has been a total flop in the playoffs. Let's see this year . Again, I want to see the Yankees fail again. For the last few years they've tried to buy a championship and it hasn't worked . It might this year but you can understand why many cheer for the underdog in the playoffs. The only reason they get the free agents is because they are the only team that will pay them the money. And it's also bad for baseball . Yankee fans need to understand that whey you cheer for the underdogs it's like cheering for Rocky when he fought Apollo Creed.

Believe me, I do not like free agency and I am not a George Stienbrenner fan, but I do like his will I win and his willingness to shell out the money. If there were more owners like him the field would be more level.

The rules are the same for everyone, just the Yankees seem to be better at making the free agents choices that would help them. And you can't blame a team that is the highest bidder, the players have no morles when it comes to money. So get over it :) ;) :)
You didn't type that with a straight face, did you??

I am a Reds fan, how much more pathetic can you be......oh wait I guess I could be a Pirates fan. LOL. That's 2 for me Cybok. ;):D

[...the Yankees seem to be better at making the free agents choices that would help them. And you can't blame a team that is the highest bidder...

Someone should explain to the Pittsburgh Pirates how to most productively spend $200 million a year in payroll. Then they can explain to them how they can possibly make a profit by doing so.

I still have to give credit to Gene Autry for proving it is possible to spend lots of money on over-the-hill ballplayers and stil not win. He was surely the role model for Dan Synder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)