Watch Apple livestream its iPhone 5S, 5C announcement here

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Headline: Man Chops Own Fingers Off to Keep Wife Out of iPhone...

Now your girlfriend just has to get you drunk and wait for you to go to sleep to use your fingers to unlock...

iPhone 6... new consciousness detector...

The one question and answer I have not found yet relates to the iPhone 5's sapphire external lens. It was done to combat scratches in the outer lens (I had a free back case for my old iPhone 4 replaced for that) but complaints started rolling in that it was responsible for the "purple haze" lens flares from light sources.

So, did Apple kill the iPhone 5 to kill off the sapphire outer lens and leave out any mention of it from the iPhone 5c and 5s announcements for the simple reason it's no longer a part of the lens assemblies? I'm sure there are plenty of other reasons to replace the 5 with the 5c (problems with the cost of making the aluminum space frame with glass inserts for one) and I'm okay with that, but what about the outer lens?

I look forward to playing with it - in a few months -- but will hold off for the time-being. Don't have $300 sitting around right now when I have a perfectly functional iPhone 5 and a slew of Canon Cameras, including a Canon Powershot S100, which fits in my pocket.

If you really needed it you could sign up for Bill Me Later and buy it off apple.com. Payments would be around $25/month. That's how I got my iPhone 5.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys Reader App!

If you really needed it you could sign up for Bill Me Later and buy it off apple.com. Payments would be around $25/month. That's how I got my iPhone 5.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Oh, I could buy it, there just would be hell to pay. Not worth the collateral damage from the wife. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts