Watch Disney Jr now available?

smjbh5

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 3, 2007
SF Bay Area
Just received an email from disney "Get Disney's new tv apps. Now available with dish". Says "watch disney channel, disney xd, and disney jr live". I knew about tye first 2, but jr is new. I just tried it on my iphone, dish login works!

Yup it works. :). ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1399588141.189491.jpg

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

We used to have Disney XD HD, but now it just SD. Are there plans to add it back to HD in time for Start Wars rebels?

We used to have Disney XD HD, but now it just SD. Are there plans to add it back to HD in time for Start Wars rebels?
I believe it was reported that they are planning to add the hD version of the channel later in the year (once capacity has been freed up). I'm not sure that this was ever officially confirmed though.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

The app has shows in proper aspect ratio and (what appears to be) HD. I watch Avengers Assemble on there and it is much better than the broadcast version. I am planning to watch Rebels the same way until they bring Disney XD back in HD.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

The app has shows in proper aspect ratio and (what appears to be) HD. I watch Avengers Assemble on there and it is much better than the broadcast version. I am planning to watch Rebels the same way until they bring Disney XD back in HD.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

You mean the Dish Anywhere app?