'Watch ESPN' app

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The answer is because ESPN will not allow DISH customers to access the Watch ESPN app as those digital rights are not included in the current contract that they have with DISH. The same goes with DIRECTV as well. In fact many cable operators do not have Watch ESPN access for their customers.

I do believe we will see it come once the new contract is complete. The question is when will that be?

I really hope this becomes a reality. There are numerous sporting events on ESPN3 (and others) that are inaccessible on Dish Anywhere an although I do maintain a limited basic Comcast account, can no longer access thru Watch ESPN since it's no longer in my subscription. Make it happen DISH!

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk2

ESPN3 is the main reason to have the app on the hopper - most CFB games seem to be only shown on ESPN3 so no matter if you have regular ESPN or the other channels you are screwed. ESPN3 or watch ESPN should be allowed per any subscriber login to the app if you have the other channels on any package end of story. They just need to finalize a damn contract give us back all the HD channels they took away, ESPNU in HD and watchESPN ability and let us get on with life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts