Watch ESPN

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dugan5468

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 23, 2011
Columbiana, Ohio
I know a deal was struck between Disney and Directv..... Any idea when watch ESPN will be available?

Got an Apple TV for Christmas and am anxious

Thanks

Dugan

Most estimates are around a month after the agreement, though some provides have taken longer. Vague estimate, late Jan or early Feb.

Most estimates are around a month after the agreement, though some provides have taken longer. Vague estimate, late Jan or early Feb.

LHN is reporting that it they will be on Directv this month. Hopefully all the new stuff comes together soon.

Any word on what packages Buzzer Beater and Longhorn Network will be in ?

Also will the ESPN 3 (Watch ESPN) be an app on the DIRECTV receiver or will you need to use a computer, tablet, phone, etc. ?

Joe

No word yet on either. With EspnBB on 615 I fear it may be relegated to the sports pack. Once programming launches on it we'll know.

Any word on what packages Buzzer Beater and Longhorn Network will be in ?

Also will the ESPN 3 (Watch ESPN) be an app on the DIRECTV receiver or will you need to use a computer, tablet, phone, etc. ?

Joe
there is more to watch espn than espn 3. it includes all of espn's networks plus sec network plus and longhorn network. as it stands now, the app is for cell phones, computers and tablets. i have it with my cable.

615 is showing "Upcoming: Buzzer Beater" this Saturday from noon to 11pm. One down, 5 to go - watchESPN, ESPN3, LHN, Fushion, The Fox On-demand channels that are in testing... (I put ESPN3 separately because they are treated differently. I can watch ESPN3 content with Xfinity cable, but not the other watchESPN content. We were also told about ESPN3 on TV so whatever that is warrants a separate category, IMO.)

Reactions: whitewolf8214
since you mentioned Fox I just tried it and Directv is now listed and let me login. Hopefully ESPN/Disney will be up in a couple weeks or so!

since you mentioned Fox I just tried it and Directv is now listed and let me login. Hopefully ESPN/Disney will be up in a couple weeks or so!

Are you sure?

Attachments

• 1420748496807.jpg
    1420748496807.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 252
sorry, not Fox Go but Fox Now. I did not have the sports app loaded to my phone. But it is progress because just a few weeks before Christmas I was trying to catch an episode of Bones and it was still locked. Now shows are unlocked from just a couple days ago.

do you what up with ESPN Buzzer Beater? is it a full time channel or part time channel?, i know the guide says its start tomorrow at noon - 11pm

Status
Please reply by conversation.