Watching Sports on RS Net (ROOT), can't access guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Joe Satellite Fan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 7, 2010
Palisade, Colorado
This just started today, I'm at a loss as what to do. I was watching the Rockies on Root accessed from the RS Net and decided to check on TV on tonight the networks. Can't do it. If I put in, say channel 11, it does nothing. If I don't use the guide and just pick 11, it goes to channel 11. All good, right. So, I then press the guide button and it just goes to the RS Net. That's all you see on the screen. The blue button expands or collapses the RS Net, but there's no way to escape RS Net except to go straight to any channel. But, once again you can't then press guide and see ANY channels except for the RS Net.

I even hard booted the Hopper and nothing changed.

Help!

Called CS and, guess what? Problem solved ... good news ... bad news. Initial simple fix was to change from "Joes" to All channels. Bingo, everything was back to like it was. Then I went back to "Joes" and it was still messed up. Only fix was to delete all my favorites on "Joes". :-( At least now I can get my guide back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)