WCPE MISSING

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
I would appreciate it if anyone would check and see if WCPE, the classical music station out of Raleigh-Durham on AMC 1 FR 11942, SR 20000, VPID 5417 is coming on your system. There are also some other music services on at that location that are not on. I have tried a rescan and manual entry with no luck. Thanks.

It is okay to post this in the open area since they promote the fact that their station is ITC and is free to anyone who wants to listen to it. :up

I have MS 91 scanned in with Huntington Beach Video and Classical Music on 12147 V 20.000

I hope I didn't cause any confusion on a previous thread . I copy and pasted the info from WCPE web site and didn't confirm it with my STB.

Just ran upstairs to my room and back with what I currently have programmed.

Funny thing happened last week , I was channel surfing around 4am and found an unfocused livecam on one of the MSNBC Satop Nets , nothing going on but they were playing some easy listening cd .

I was tired closed my eyes and listened to the whole cd and then it looped back to the beginning of the CD , very relaxing very enjoyable music and I promised myself that I would search the net the following day since I remembered some of the songs being covered .

Took me a little while but I found it a compilation of songs from Michael Buble , by the time I went to work I had the CD playing in my car.

Maybe mess with your skew Jim. Seems like it changes for me once in a while. It will be way over there cw for a while then next I need to move it ccw a bit. Strange bird it is.

Okay, I have figured iut what is happening, but I have no reason why or any idea how to fix it.

This is happening with the Traxis and the Quali TV. I can scan any Ku satellite with the Traxis and receive Horizontal channels and be able to watch them. But, the Traxis will not scan or play any stored Ku vertical channels. Now this is where I really get confused :confused:. The 922 is doing it's job switching the polarities, I've checked all connections and have tried rebooting the Traxis, all with no results. C Band H and V, Ku H are are coming in fine, why no Ku V? Anyone have any ideas.

Jim
So the Traxis doesnt get ANY KU Vertical channels? Even on other satellties?

That is just plain weird

no problem with off-skew AMC-1 and my traxis. The V's seem to be offset enough from the H's that I can get AMC-1 V polarity radio and video when my 120cm motorized dish is on that bird using a skew that all the other sats use.

I'd say bad splitter but you get H fine

Dumb question...since Oklahoma PBS is the only thing on KU are you sure the polarity is changing?

since Oklahoma PBS is the only thing on KU are you sure the polarity is changing?

Yes, that was one of the forst things I checked was that the polarity was changing.

I did a scan on G17 Ku vertical. As you know there a a few Ku FRs on it. It didn't scan any TV channels, but did about 17 radio channels. So....now I don't understand why it is doing that?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)