We Need Your Help!

Sioux Falls, SD

You got KWSD(38) corrected, but you missed:

5267 / 9238 KSFY2 (36) which is the CW (not ABC).

KSFY (13) is ABC, as listed.

It is correct in the lookup table but not correctly listing CW for y2. I will reverse the order and see if that fixes.
This one has me puzzled.

Thanks

Minneapolis looks good
Mankato, MN lists PBS 6704 as Dothan, AL...its the national feed
Duluth, MN lists KDLHDT2 (7581) as PBS...its actually CW (KDLH-DT2)
Rochester, MN lists KAAL 6 (5260 & 8242) as Mason City, IA. Its actually Austin, MN

just spot checking it looks like any market that has the national PBS on channel 62 it shows as Dothan, AL as location

While our channel line up is similar to Puerto Rico it is not the same:

10 WVXF
14 WVGN (Note in you listing you show Charlotte Amalie as being PR it actually in St Thomas - VI )
17 WSJP
18 WSEEP
20 WPRU
24 WSJX
60 PBS

This is the entire local line up we receive.

The biggest problem with the channel line up here is that the FOX channel from Puerto Rico does not have the rights for MLB. No All Star Game, World Series. Because of terrain and distance OTA is not a good option. I can watch the FOX on AAD from NYC , however it isn't available in HD. In Puerto Rico I believe that WAPA, an independent has the MLB rights.

Moved to VI.
thanks

Here is a few details.

Tri-Cities, TN-VA - ABC (WKPT)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - CBS (WJHL)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - CW (WCYBD)
SD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - FOX (WEMT)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - IND (WLFG)
SD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - MNT (WAPK)
SD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - NBC (WCYB)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - PBS (PBS)
SD.gif

wkpt Kingsport TN
WJHL Johnson City TN
WCYB Bristol VA
WEMT Greeneville TN

That's about all the info I have,I get a few of those OTA,can't sub to them on Dish,so no idea what channel numbers they are.Stardust3 probably knows.

The call signs are all I need
Will investigate
thanks

Minneapolis looks good
Mankato, MN lists PBS 6704 as Dothan, AL...its the national feed
Duluth, MN lists KDLHDT2 (7581) as PBS...its actually CW (KDLH-DT2)
Rochester, MN lists KAAL 6 (5260 & 8242) as Mason City, IA. Its actually Austin, MN

dt2 was not in the table and has been added. watch to see if it is correct after Scott plugs in the next table update. moved to Austin

I lived in the cone of silence under that duluth tower for a number of years.

Indianapolis, Indiana is OK Dayton, OH WDTN CW needs correction to Springfield, OH. It is licensed to Springfield, OH with studios in Dayton and Indianapolis.

just spot checking it looks like any market that has the national PBS on channel 62 it shows as Dothan, AL as location

I think it must be the way the lookup table works. We need to play with it to see if we can get it to report correct.

I will try putting "National" in as pbs 62 city and see what happens.

one question...where is Rapid City, SD on the list?
I know they are on both 110 & 119 (due to spotbeam issues) but nothing listed on thelist

one question...where is Rapid City, SD on the list?
I know they are on both 110 & 119 (due to spotbeam issues) but nothing listed on thelist

I have same question. Digiblur has a market table which correlates market to some type of identifier in the stream. I suspect Rapid City is misidentified so does not get picked up . I have it on my list for things to explore.

Going to email you the current station table since you know more about the stations than I do.

Here is a few details.

Tri-Cities, TN-VA - ABC (WKPT)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - CBS (WJHL)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - CW (WCYBD)
SD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - FOX (WEMT)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - IND (WLFG)
SD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - MNT (WAPK)
SD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - NBC (WCYB)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - PBS (PBS)
SD.gif

wkpt Kingsport TN
WJHL Johnson City TN
WCYB Bristol VA
WEMT Greeneville TN

That's about all the info I have,I get a few of those OTA,can't sub to them on Dish,so no idea what channel numbers they are.Stardust3 probably knows.

There are 200+ markets and it appears that the Tri Cities is not one of them So, the stations are listed in other markets covering your area.