Weekend Contest - Free DVBS2 STB with OTT Features

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I Want to Win a Free DVBS2 Receiver

"I Want to Win a Free DVBS2 Receiver"

No damage here either but did have to retrieve a couple of plastic lawn chairs from the driveway. Guess I put them out to soon! :)

I just did a quick look,some plastic chairs and other trivial items blown around.

My OTA antenna is OK too. I put way too long of a mast on it and it wags like a dogs tail in high wind.
Its a CM 3020 13 feet long and 8 feet wide,
Its been that way for many years so I don't worry about it too much any more

Reactions: FTA4PA

I just did a quick look,some plastic chairs and other trivial items blown around.
My OTA antenna is OK too. I put way too long of a mast on it and it wags like a dogs tail in high wind.
Its a CM 3020 13 feet long and 8 feet wide,
Its been that way for many years so I don't worry about it too much any more

I need to work on ours when it warms up a bit. An Antennas Direct 91XG and Antennacraft Y10-7-13 on same mast w/ rotor. We get the shakes here too when the winds pick up. It's been up a couple years and has worked ok but I'm not quite happy with where/how its installed.

Reactions: fred555
I Want to Win a Free DVBS2 Receiver

I need to work on ours when it warms up a bit. An Antennas Direct 91XG and Antennacraft Y10-7-13 on same mast w/ rotor. We get the shakes here too when the winds pick up. It's been up a couple years and has worked ok but I'm not quite happy with where/how its installed.

Would guy wires be a solution for our issues?

Reactions: FTA4PA
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)