Weekend Contest - Free DVBS2 STB with OTT Features

Status
Please reply by conversation.
DVBS2_Globe_Flames.gif

FT4PA, I like the animated gifs, very neato!

The ones that say: I Want to Win a Free DVBS2 Receiver

Very creative, I had no idea The GIMP could do all that.

Thanks! To be honest I have never tried these features of The GIMP before although I've done a lot of regular image editing with it. I saw you guys getting creative with your posts and wanted to join in. I wanted the flames to be animated too but don't know how to do that yet :rolleyes: After all it is my first time. :)

View attachment 115561

Thanks! To be honest I have never tried these features of The GIMP before although I've done a lot of regular image editing with it. I saw you guys getting creative with your posts and wanted to join in. I wanted the flames to be animated too but don't know how to do that yet :rolleyes: After all it is my first time. :)

I'm really impressed with the images!

dvbs2_globe_flames-gif.115561

Ths one looks like a dying sun/ black hole sort of image.

Reactions: FTA4PA
View attachment 115561

Very Impressive!
Maybe I should have put you in there instead of Fred555 to win the receiver! :)

Reactions: FTA4PA
View attachment 115561

It was fun getting creative at the end, and yours were definitely impressive and the best !!!!

"I Want to Win a Free DVBS2 Receiver"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts