Welcome 922 Beta Testers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm not sure that they would want anyone who doesn't use capital letters or periods giving them feedback.

The retailers testing are not bound by any NDA's. However the number of retailers who are actually testing the 922 is a small amount.

Right, I was responding to sehaboo's comment about not seeing any non-retailer testers here.

Seems like I remember open testing for the DTVPal. So, it could happen but it seems that only retailers and E* employees are testing the 922.

Does the 922 beta have a stop and resume button when watching a timer program while it is still recording? I was hoping the 722k would have this, but no luck.

Does the 922 beta have a stop and resume button when watching a timer program while it is still recording? I was hoping the 722k would have this, but no luck.

Can any 922 beta testers help me with this question if allowed to do so? If I didn't explain it very good attached is an email I sent to Dish in Feb 08. Haven't heard anything since. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• 722 Improvement-1.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 118
I bought the MLB At Bat app for my iPhone. It allows for two games per day (their choice) for no additional charge.

However, they can't show blackout games. These are the only games I want to watch! Home Market games = my team!

I thought this might be a stopgap while I wait for the 922.

Maybe I need to bite the bullet and spring for a Slingbox SOLO or PRO HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)