Welcome Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HIFI when your are about to leave go to the top bar and click on Forum Actions then Mark Forums Read, this will reset your pointers.

The bad time setting caused this issue.

HIFI when your are about to leave go to the top bar and click on Forum Actions then Mark Forums Read, this will reset your pointers.

The bad time setting caused this issue.
I did this last night as you suggested and it did the same thing this morning when I posted in dfergies weather thread. (as HIFI indicated that is a large thread) I then marked all forums read again. Somehow my post was placed in between other posts, out of order. I will go back and try again.

I did this last night as you suggested and it did the same thing this morning when I posted in dfergies weather thread. (as HIFI indicated that is a large thread) I then marked all forums read again. Somehow my post was placed in between other posts, out of order. I will go back and try again.
I just did with the same results so I logged out and cleared cache, logged back in and still the same issue. :confused:

just a test

this post did NOT take me back to the 1st page after posting it.

Ok, i see what your talking about:
Posting with the advanced option, redirects back to the 1st post page, but then it redirects back to the last page, this appears to be a vbseo issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts