Welcome Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it wasnt working for me before it does seem to work now.

Wont have more time to play with it tonight, as I got to go shower and get ready to head to Blockbuster for my Meet and Greet with SatelliteGuys Members / people interested in the blockbuster announcement deal... :D

Sever upgrade

The new server has messed up the arcade. Most of the games you cant post your new scores. And for a long time all the new game you can not play or the game does not post scores. The new server is not better if it was everything woud work better. :(

The new server has messed up the arcade. Most of the games you cant post your new scores. And for a long time all the new game you can not play or the game does not post scores. The new server is not better if it was everything woud work better. :(

As Scott said he is still ironing out problems. :)

Honestly, It might be time to get rid of the arcade. It is no longer supported anymore and none of the new games submit scores and have ads (we dont make anything off those ads.)

If your saying there are problems with it now since the upgrade then indeed it might be time to close it down.

Honestly, It might be time to get rid of the arcade. It is no longer supported anymore and none of the new games submit scores and have ads (we dont make anything off those ads.)

If your saying there are problems with it now since the upgrade then indeed it might be time to close it down.
There were problems with the arcade like Sat Cool describes long before now. If I remember correctly the problems started showing up when many new games were added around two years ago.

Scott, if you need to do something with the arcade, could you leave just a few in memory of SatCity? Just my thoughts on it.:)

I'm having trouble clicking the blue ball with double down arrows on it. This is supposed to take me to the 1st unread post in the thread. Instead it shows the first post of the entire thread, and then it jumps to the right page containing the first unread post, but does not go directly to that unread post. Instead it displays at top. This sure sounds familiar; I think it was happing when you upgraded the last time. Is it only me? FF6 here.

I'm having trouble clicking the blue ball with double down arrows on it. This is supposed to take me to the 1st unread post in the thread. Instead it shows the first post of the entire thread, and then it jumps to the right page containing the first unread post, but does not go directly to that unread post. Instead it displays at top. This sure sounds familiar; I think it was happing when you upgraded the last time. Is it only me? FF6 here.

Same here. Cleared cache. Marked all read.

It looks like there is an issue with vbseo. I got to talk to Anthony and decide if we want to keep it or not.

Sent from my iPad using The SatelliteGuys app!

Scott I would like to comment on how speedy the new server is at the new ISP...... The website instantly appears at my house. Too bad you didnt have some sort of speed test app for the site as I would like to see what my connection speed maxes out at.
\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)