Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Welcome back HOME to SatelliteGuys!

The update took longer to import then I had hoped, but here we are. Pub Members and Staff are now allowed to be in here.

Still got some work to do... permissions to the pit and some other things...

But if you see anything out of order please report it here. :)

Thanks for your patience. :)

Thanks for spending your holiday working on SatelliteGuys. Looks good so far. Perhaps it is premature but I was unable to view posts in the Pub, I get the message....
SatelliteGuys - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

The Dish forum appeared to be just fine.

I was just looking and Pub access worked fine. This reminds me of my prior life as a software developer. You are working at breakneck speed fixing things as people are pounding away on the keyboards checking their favorite bugs. Thanks again for giving us your holiday.

Reactions: Tyralak
Things seem to be in order.....I like the new look....Thanks for spending your holiday doing this....now time for a big fat steak! And I'll get over having my show bumped! LOL

I was having trouble logging in, but finally it worked!

Read/unread status appears to be kept in the database (rather then a browser cookie). Much better! :)

I know its really early but currently any threads clicked from search engines go to a page that states: No input file specified.

Great new look and site looks Awesome I love it and is working great here!! :)

I am working on getting redirections working so the urls in Google take you to the correct thread here.

As I am doing this I have to restart the webserver so the site will be unavailable for a few seconds as the server is restarted. :)

Just an observation, but currently it doesn't appear there is a Thread Starter / Original Poster indicator anywhere on there replies in threads.

Also no Online Status indicator beside members in threads.

The top banner ad appears too "intrusive" or almost as if it's an integral part of the site now. Also, if your browser window isn't wide enough, that banner ad messes up the formattting:

snip1.PNG

snip2.PNG

Test post

Not too shabby.Time to look under the hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)