Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Though I signed up last month, this is my first post here. I'm live in Orland Park,IL and I'm a member of many entertainment type message boards, DBSTalk,XM,Sirius,AVS, DVD Talk, etc.

I am currently a Dish sub joining a year ago after dropping Direct(had been a sub there since Primestar days) . Last year I purchased my first hd television, the MITS 46231 and have the Dish 622(a great machine). Also connected to a Toshiba XA2.Have this in my bedroom. I am now looking to upgrade my family room to hd from the 60inch MITS I have had since 1999. Will be looking for a blu-ray also.

I am a dual satrad sub with XM(2) and Sirius(1 + Dish Sirius)

Found this site and so far been loving all the good info and large range of topics here.:)

Hi. No knowledge to offer, at this time anyway. Just got my first fta system and looking for info to get it up and running. Very new to this world and slightly intimidated.
Thanks G.

I'll be there come this Christmas. I'm trying to get my FTA system up so that I might get PR stations. Born in Caguas, but live in Arkansas. Love both places.

i just want to say hi to everyone and thanks for allowing me to be a member
here. sure is a lot of great info to read and learn from nice ppl
ty again

New Guy

Somebody keeps bugging me to say Hi so here is a large Hi to all. There is a wealth of info here and an answer to most questions. So Hello and maybe that fellow will quit bugging me now as I poke around and learn a lot of stuff.

Well its about time!!! I've been monitoring your visits for months now! :p

Welcome to the site, if you really like what your finding and you want to show your support then consider the benefits of pub membership wich you can find by clicking the signature link.

new newbie member

Hi guys
Not sure if this is the place to post this but am glad to be part of the group.
Live in Mexico and have a lot to learn.
Joe

Hello....

I recemtly joined this Forum. After surfing on different threads here, I find this Forum very much informative. I feel like, I am becoming tech-guy.
Thanks for everything being offered thru this site.
Have a Good day to All.
-Naru-

First sign in

As per directions "HI" . Live near Eugene, Oregon, use DirecTV and DirecWay. I have stopped by every once in awhile. Today I was looking for more information about the satellite that was shot down, i.e. If it had a full load of hydrazine, why couldn't it move by itself - batteries dead? Congrats to the Navy, the film clip I saw looked a lot like shooting skeet, except the "skeets" are really expensive - as are the shotguns.

Just dropping by to say high before i bombard you all with questions.

HI not sure the is the best place for me as im from Canada but looking through the boards i see some good answers to questions so thought i would check you all out.:D

Newbie here

Hello everyone.

I just signed up for these forums and boy, they are a fantastic information resource. I am taking delivery of my first HDTV in four days and am trying to decide whether to go with Dish or DirectTV. I'm starting to feel that this is going to be a harder decision than the TV purchase was!

Jeff

Edit: Just noticed the "New Members" thread..sorry for not posting there!