Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi. Live in SE Oklahoma in the Shreveport LA tv market. Was on directv and changed to dish. dish then lost ability to broadcast ABC in my market. Just looking for advice on what to do?

Hi everyone. I am new to the forums after being a "guest" for a while I finally joined. I am a long time Dish subscriber. I was a D* sub back in the early 90's and switched to E*because of a promo. I have a Toshiba 42" plasma with a ViP66DVR hooked up to it (love the dvr)with HD package and two other tv hooked up too. I am one of the many who is dissapointed with the slow roll out of new HD channels. E* brags about being the best in HD but it doesn't look that way right now. I guess I will stick it out and see what happens this year. I follow your HD forums to get the skinny on what is going on. Great forums.

hi all from Alberta Canada! just bought my 1st sat system, motorised sg2100, winegard 31", Viewsat Ultra. As many things in life go, patience i am finding to be a quality in one's personality needed to get this working along with much determination . Although my legs would certainly disagree since they have climbed me up/down a ladder at least a couple hundred times, I am determined to make this FTA thing work and be able to enjoy the fruits of my labor. So far... no luck though... I "think" I have narrowed it down to azimuth being wrong for "true south" and tomorrow is another day! I'll keep trying! So far getting LOTS of signal strength but "0" quality on any sats. I'll keep digging through the archives here! /wave from Canada

mrtoad has arrived!!!

Olas Amigos y Amigas! Stumbled upon this site whilst surfing and decided to check it out in more detail...looks like it's well organized (definately unlike myself...) and filled with nice people instead of the "free tv fanatics". All of you are invited to stop by my place anytime to chat...always have cold beer near, great tunes and if any of you ladies feel the urge, we can take a "wild" ride on one of my Harleys or in my '57 Porsche Speedster Super 90 rocketship!!! I love to wrench and love fast rides!! Living in Southern California is great since it's almost always "sunny and warm". I live near the beach, love to do all the things a fun frog enjoys like surfing, swimming, sailing, roller blading, dryland nordic skiing, technical rock climbing and bouldering, enjoy a good game of chess, love music, especially contempory jazz (Diana Krall and Norah Jones...) and old school blues with the occasional heavy metal when I'm working out in the gym or hitting the bike trail to see how much pain I can induce before the body collapses! I am of Scottish/Irish decent and love wearing my kilt and I do play the bagpipes! Also, I enjoy participating in Sniper Competitions and long-range rifle competitions...it's fun to see how far you can "reach out and touch somebody"....hehe! I also love to cook and try out new and exotic receipits...love gardening, both color beds as well as vegetables out back. Well, now you all know a little about me so stop by and have a cool one on me anytime. The easiest way to find my place is to get into a city called Anaheim, go to a place called "Disneyland" and look for "Fantasyland"...you'll have to take the boat to get to my place...when you go through the whale's mouth, my place is the second hole on the right...there's usually one of my bikes parked out front and the doors always open. Hope to have fun here with you guys and gals...so, "HI!"...:) All of you have a great week and weekend! hasta later alligator!:cool:

inihoo... update... my legs went on strike this evening when i arrived home from work. They said they "are NOT going up that ladder tonite" and would ONLY carry my fat ass to the fridge long enough for the rest of me to grab a beer and relax. ah well :)

i will continue mediating the "legs vs. desire" hearing tomorrow and if the star-witness(weather) cooperates i'll probably find myself up that damn ladder this weekend trying to align this system again :) /waves and falls off ladder haha

Olas Amigos y Amigas! Stumbled upon this site whilst surfing and decided to check it out in more detail...looks like it's well organized (definately unlike myself...) and filled with nice people instead of the "free tv fanatics". All of you are invited to stop by my place anytime to chat...always have cold beer near, great tunes and if any of you ladies feel the urge, we can take a "wild" ride on one of my Harleys or in my '57 Porsche Speedster Super 90 rocketship!!! I love to wrench and love fast rides!! Living in Southern California is great since it's almost always "sunny and warm". I live near the beach, love to do all the things a fun frog enjoys like surfing, swimming, sailing, roller blading, dryland nordic skiing, technical rock climbing and bouldering, enjoy a good game of chess, love music, especially contempory jazz (Diana Krall and Norah Jones...) and old school blues with the occasional heavy metal when I'm working out in the gym or hitting the bike trail to see how much pain I can induce before the body collapses! I am of Scottish/Irish decent and love wearing my kilt and I do play the bagpipes! Also, I enjoy participating in Sniper Competitions and long-range rifle competitions...it's fun to see how far you can "reach out and touch somebody"....hehe! I also love to cook and try out new and exotic receipits...love gardening, both color beds as well as vegetables out back. Well, now you all know a little about me so stop by and have a cool one on me anytime. The easiest way to find my place is to get into a city called Anaheim, go to a place called "Disneyland" and look for "Fantasyland"...you'll have to take the boat to get to my place...when you go through the whale's mouth, my place is the second hole on the right...there's usually one of my bikes parked out front and the doors always open. Hope to have fun here with you guys and gals...so, "HI!"...:) All of you have a great week and weekend! hasta later alligator!:cool:

omg, and i thought i was a a geek lol... hey Toad.. you forgot to mention you have a Nitrous-sled and know how to properly marinade a Alberta grade-A rib eye steak and cook it to medium rare on a hibachi on the side of a hill when your axle is broke in -40° celcius and you're in the arctic. My wife is not impressed! haha... nice to meet you :)(Canadian humor I hope you can see through the sarcasm... haha... it's the way WE surf up here whatwith all the snow lol)

hi all

hi all. i forgot i was reg to this site found it again looking for imfo on how to set up my sg2100 motor and just by reading some posts i getting the imfo on how to do so ill try when it warms up here abit its been minus 35 to 45 here for the past 2 weeks now so im hoping it will get warmer. great site ill make it my home from now on.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts