Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hey Everybody

Found your site and glad I did. Been doing a lot of post reading and your forums are great. Have been in fta for a while now but stbs are like computers. As soon as you learn one there old.
Looking forward to learning more.
Thanks for the membership

TRUE BLOOD

MY FAVORITE TV SHOW IS TRUE BLOOD I LOVE THIS PROGRAM THIS IS THE BEST TV SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN BECAUSE THIS TRUE BLOOD TV SHOW IS LIKE A LOVE STORY BETWEEN A HOT SEXY GORGEOUS VAMPIRE & A MORTAL WOMAN I REALLY HOPE THIS TV SHOW WILL LAST A VERY LONG TIME !!! IAM ALSO SOOOO GLAD STEPHEN MOYER WHO PLAYS AS BILL THE VAMPIRE IS THERE ON THE TV SHOW TRUE BLOOD HE ACTS GREAT FANTASIC AS BILL THE VAMPIRE SOOKIE & BILL LOOK GOOD TOGETHER. HOPEFULLY THE TV SHOW TRUE BLOOD WILL SOMEDAY BE ON DVD / VHS TAPE & MAYBE A TRUE BLOOD SWEEPSTAKES !!!.

Last edited:
Introduction

Hi,

I am a new Dish Network subscriber, changed over from Comcrap because of exorbitant prices and such. I live on the Texas gulf coast. Just finished a few rounds with Ike. I won. No major power loss (18 hours max), no lost phone service, cable/internet did come back around wednesday. So, all is well.

I am an IT geek for UTMB in Galveston. (may be a while before I go back to work) and I am a traveling musician.

I have a 61" Mitsu DLP in the living room and a 32 in Vizio (Sony knock-off) in one of the bedrooms. Will be getting a ViP 612 and 211. From all of the things that I have been reading, I hope that I will not be calling CSR's all the time, as will be using HDMI for both sets.

Well that should be it for the intro's.

Sam

Welcome, Sam.

Where exactly on the Gulf Coast do you live? I grew up down there. I'm from Lake Jackson, the wife from Freeport. Attended college down there (University of Houston), as well.

Hi all was searching for a fix on my coolsat seems to be dead im new to the fta i might have fried it came across this site thought i might learn a fews things from it thanks

IN THIS WEEK EPISODE SOOKIE WAS SOOOO SHOCKED TO SEE BILL THE VAMPIRE WITH OTHER EVIL VAMPIRES WHO DON'T CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE THE HOT SEXY BILL THE VAMPIRE DOES CARE SHE DIDN'T REALIZE THAT VAMPIRES ARE DIFFERENT SOME GOOD SOME BAD BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE SAW & KNOWS ABOUT HOW THINGS ARE & THE REASON WHY SHE CAN'T HEAR BILL'S THOUGHTS SHE ALMOST DIDN'T WANT TO SEE HIM ANYMORE BUT BECAUSE SHE HAS THE SUPPORT OF HER GRANDMOTHER SHE IS SEEING BILL THE VAMPIRE.

Hello SatelliteGuys

New guy here. Lots of great information here and many knowledgeable members. I don't usually post but I wanted the no post message to go away lol.

Anyhow, nice place and hope to learn a lot by reading. I'm sure I will have some questions down the line but for now I'm content to read.