Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi

Hi, I joined a long time ago and have read a lot from these forums, but had never posted. I am a mod on another FTA board.

New Member but malware alert?

Howdy,

Just logged in for the first time & I was using the chrome browser & I received an alert about malware being hosted on this site.

Anyone else get that message?

Regards

FWIW didn't see any malware warning when I logged in using Firefox

Last edited:

Hello all,

This my first post in here. This looks like a great site. I will be in here a lot, especially the Dish Network Forum. I have been a Dish Network customer since 2003 and just up'd my game to High Def.:):up

Hello Satellite Guys!

I began in the satellite uplink (transmitting) business 27 years ago and can't believe how far we've come......in cars, come on! Wouldn't have believed it.

I am in the professional equipment sales end of it now and can't say enough about DirecTV....they're a very large customer of mine and put their money where their mouth is...and cust service is great.....

I knew Echostar guys when they were towing C Band antenna trailers around selling to bars in Denver and ski areas.....no much on spending money.

It gripes me to pay DTV for all the sports I never watch, etc...but still the best service...I'd try FIOS, but I'm in TW area and no one is going to run fiber to my house. AT+T is doing Fiber to the curb, then up to 8 blocks of twiste pair (your telephone wire) to do IP Video...that is the lowes, lower than cable.

Anyway, probably won't check in too often, just wanted to see what was being discussed before DTV tech comes Saturday.

Thanks for such a great site! :)

milesgt

New Member, 1st post

Hello fellow satelite junkies. Just found your site and became a member today. Want to say hi. Currently a Directv user. Interested in all aspects of media capture including Satelite and internet. I'll be scanning all the threads and apoligize in advance if I ask stupid questions.

Freethesignal

:)

PC or Mac? Android or iPhone?

Do you wear glasses or contacts or don't you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts