Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

New old guy

I have decided to join in the posting in order to be made aware of any new changes that may be occurring at Directv. I have been with them since '92 or '93, I can't really remember. I have tried to keep up with all new technology regarding home entertainment with the idea of possibly doing something in the field in semi-retirement. I would be happy to take part in any discussion in which I feel like I might have educated feedback, otherwise I will probably listen (read) and learn.
Thank you for your welcome.

Long time reader, first time poster

Hey folks,

I've been watching this forum for a while now, and have never posted. As the chief here at Equity Media for the last three years, I keep tabs on you guys to see how we're holding up. Keep up the good work, and thanks for watching!

Howdy-do I want to become a sat installer?

Hey SatelliteGuys,

Just jumping in here looking for a little input. I'm looking for info on all aspects of dish careers. Nothing like talking to actual involved people to get the true feelings about the business they're in.

Do you like the job you do, or is it a bag of mixed goods, ie some good days, mostly bad days, or just the reverse? Is the equipment generally reliable and trouble free, or do you find you're always dealing with a lot of low quality products? Who offers the best installer training, or tech training at a reasonable price?

Feel free to PM me if you'd rather not post answers.

Thanks!

Hi everyone! I just registered and greatly appreciate (could not find in forums) somebody's expertise regarding Dish Net IR to UHF upgrade kit, I have the old one with pyramid-shaped transmitter: I tried to use it for Comcast (by Motorola) cable box, it did not work, so my question is: would other, newer Dish UHF remote control work with this transmitter, and would it talk to Motorola/Comcast cable box? Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts