Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

It's all clear to me now.:D

oh is it now? so all of a sudden you aren't confused anymore? so you're the only one around here now that's not confused???:confused: huh? huh? your clarity confuses me and others:D so do us a favor and keep that clarity and focus of mind to yourself. leave us dazed and confused folks alone!:D or are you suddenly confused again??? :confused::confused::devil: i think you might be. :yes hhhmmmmmuuuaaaaahahhaaaha!!! :yikes

oh is it now? so all of a sudden you aren't confused anymore? so you're the only one around here now that's not confused???:confused: huh? huh? your clarity confuses me and others:D so do us a favor and keep that clarity and focus of mind to yourself. leave us dazed and confused folks alone!:D or are you suddenly confused again??? :confused::confused::devil: i think you might be. :yes hhhmmmmmuuuaaaaahahhaaaha!!! :yikes

Now you confused me again. Dammit.

Now you confused me again. Dammit.
confused.jpg
:D

Hi...I am new to this site .I have been in electronics and studio production all my life and now that I am retired I hope to be of some service to you all.

dprochon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts