Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

wanted dish aligner

hi i'm new to this forum, so if this question is in the wrong area i appologize in advance, but does any one know where i can find someone to align my dishnetwork dish in fountain florida ? My wife and I are snowbirds in our rv at a rv park and when I call listed local dish dealers I get transfered to outofarea dish network. thanks for your help.

Hello all; just joined a few days ago, but I've been lurking about for the last couple of weeks learning as much as I can about this satellite hobby :)

Thanks in large part to these forums, I made the switch from Cable to DirecTV today, and I couldn't be more thrilled. Thanks for all the great threads, helping me make my decision to switch, and maybe one of these days I can help someone else!!

Hi

hi there my name is joe and i am new to the satellite guys forums and i just wanted to say hi to everyone. If you ever wanna chat sometime im me on yahoo at gokufan19. I hope to talk to all of you soon

Joe:D

Hello everyone! I am a newbie here and I am excited about the idea of putting together a new FTA station. I was initially planning to buy a Glorystar STB, but somehow the idea of FTA satellite viewing sparked my curiousity about what else is out there. This is a great resource for FTA enthusiasts and I will check out all of the info here before I spend any money on new equipment.

Hi - was searching for the best indoor antenna for Rochester,NY - got the converter box, don't have/don't want cable - sometimes the channels come in, sometimes they don't. Alot of stuttering going on! Any ideas, or which forum/thread I should post?

Hello to all-Newbie Here

I joined hoping to learn some things as well as share my knowledge with those in need. I work for comcast as a Communications Technician II and will be in class for level III at the end of March.:D
Happy Chatting!
-Cable_god

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)