Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Penny whore!:D

I'm taking over.:D

I'll work for you! Do you have profit-sharing?

401-T, all the profits go to Tom.:D

You guys are too funny lol :D:D:D and don't ask me about mu business. don't, ever,ask,me,about,my,business, or one day you'll find a penny falling from the sky off of a tall building onto some part of you ;):D:eek:.pennies is my middle name;) sharing profits is not part of the game.no penny for you!!!:p

You guys are too funny lol :D:D:D and don't ask me about mu business. don't, ever,ask,me,about,my,business, or one day you'll find a penny falling from the sky off of a tall building onto some part of you ;):D:eek:.pennies is my middle name;) sharing profits is not part of the game.no penny for you!!!:p

man!!! rey you're one crazy mother!!!!! get some help maniac. :eureka

So that was you! Miami, right? Expect a visit from one of my associates soon. I call him Joey "Nickles".:D

man!!! rey you're one crazy mother!!!!! get some help maniac. :eureka

!sadroll!sadroll!sadroll

So that was you! Miami, right? Expect a visit from one of my associates soon. I call him Joey "Nickles".:D

oh no i'm sorry. please not nickles......... please.......
shocked-smiley-9456.gif

Hi I'm a new member!!!!!

Hello Everyone,
All Pro Satellite and Communications here!!!!!!!! Experienced in Dishnetwork,DTV,Hughesnet,Spacenet,Tachyon,Skyway,Mobile V-sat systems almost ten years total experience.:D

C band antenna to ku receiver hook up

Hi, My name is Jack and I am new to this forum.
I have a 10 ft C band antenna and receiver. I would like to hook up my 10ft dish to a Viewsat max hd receiver. Does anyone have an idea how to do this? I prefer not to use the C band receiver if possible.
Thanks Jack

Hi, My name is Jack and I am new to this forum.
I have a 10 ft C band antenna and receiver. I would like to hook up my 10ft dish to a Viewsat max hd receiver. Does anyone have an idea how to do this? I prefer not to use the C band receiver if possible.
Thanks Jack

:welcome

Post your questions here and someone will give you a hand.
C-BAND Satellite Discussion - SatelliteGuys.US

PC or Mac? Android or iPhone?

Do you wear glasses or contacts or don't you?