Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hi,

I had DISH five years ago in New Jersey and then moved to Maine to run a B&B and had to stick with the cable since it was in all the guest rooms. I hope to be moving to Iowa in the next year and will be getting DISH again. I can't wait for the 922 which should be out by the time in get to Iowa later this year. I love this forum. Thanks!

HI everyone new here just signed up, I have been looking for a forum with dish people and found thanks satellite guys, i had directv for 14 years and just switched to dish, and have been having problems with the vip622 been though 3 receivers in the last month and this new giving me problems again. I am 49 and live near St Louis, die hard Cubbie Fan and Chicago Bear fan. Go Cubs this is the year LOL, well need to get going and post something in the dish forum if i can learn how to do that. See you later.

DishNetwork in Bermuda

Greetings All!
Just found this site. I am interested in learning the best way to get a subscription to Dish Network to work in Bermuda. I have family in the US that can set up the subscription for me and receiving a decent signal is doable.

All help appreciated.

Sim871

Just inherited aFTA CNX Nano receiver,never heard of this service before but have always been interested in International programming so I joined the Forum to see if this route is the one I wish to follow.I have a lot to learn but it looks like fun.

Found this site today. Looks like lots of info!!! Just picked up Dish Network. I have no experience with Satellite but it was my only choice. I only really wanted cable for the Internet. I do like Dish Networks 2 TV's for one DVR option. I just bought a Winegard HD 8200U. I will install it when I get home this weekend. Looking for tips for installation. I bought some mast sections from Lowes. Hopefully they will be sturdy enough to mount to the chimney.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts