Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

It's all clear to me now.:D

oh is it now? so all of a sudden you aren't confused anymore? so you're the only one around here now that's not confused???:confused: huh? huh? your clarity confuses me and others:D so do us a favor and keep that clarity and focus of mind to yourself. leave us dazed and confused folks alone!:D or are you suddenly confused again??? :confused::confused::devil: i think you might be. :yes hhhmmmmmuuuaaaaahahhaaaha!!! :yikes

oh is it now? so all of a sudden you aren't confused anymore? so you're the only one around here now that's not confused???:confused: huh? huh? your clarity confuses me and others:D so do us a favor and keep that clarity and focus of mind to yourself. leave us dazed and confused folks alone!:D or are you suddenly confused again??? :confused::confused::devil: i think you might be. :yes hhhmmmmmuuuaaaaahahhaaaha!!! :yikes

Now you confused me again. Dammit.

Now you confused me again. Dammit.
confused.jpg
:D

Hi...I am new to this site .I have been in electronics and studio production all my life and now that I am retired I hope to be of some service to you all.

dprochon

PC or Mac? Android or iPhone?

Do you wear glasses or contacts or don't you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)