Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

hello, been reading your forums for a while, and i decided to join up. i have dish network with a vip 622. i love my tv, especially all the hd i get! nothing to complain about, its a lot better then cable! thanks

Hello

I just wanted to say hello to everyone here and I am looking forward to
reading all the wealth of information that has been posted on this site.
I have been out of the c/ku band hobby for awhile now and ready to get back into it.

walker69

Hello all,
DishNetwork HD subscriber with HD DVR. Toshiba rear projector 780p 52" television with Onkyo theater system. Love HD, but would like to replace DishNetwork DVR with PC recording and playback. Look forward to learning more here.

I'm a Newbie too....

Hi everyone, I've just downloaded the Satellite Pro app for Android, and followed my way here :).....It's a really interesting site and will take me a while to get around it.
I just have a general interest in what's up there but hope to get the hang of it all soon. Cheers.

Hi guys,
I have lurked around here for years and finally registered. my story:
I got into cable TV over 10 years ago reworking/swinging over head cable drops in preparation for cable internet. I then got in on the home installation side of things installing cable modems. At the time there was very few techs in our company that could install these sucessfully. Almost every job I had to install aNIC card and a new rg6 outlet. As more PC's came with NIC and became more plug&play friendly the pay dropped because now all you had to run the cable and plug it in. So I moved back to constuction for a short period before coming a Satellite installer. I found the greatest job I've ever had working for Ron's TV. I was overjoyed..I finally loved going to work. Then Ron got bought out by corporate giant Mastec. I tried to adapt to all the corporate BS but quit about a year after. I now work for myself through an independent retailer and mount tv's,do surround etc. I love all the tech talk and I'm diving in head first into all these great forums. I would like to thank all here for all the help over the years(found my answers in other posts). And I am sorry I didn't join sooner.

Hi to all, Looking for info on the LNB I need to recive HD with a HR21 I need to use a Phase 3 dish becaues I use a Follow Me TV mount its, a boat thing. If anyone can help I will say thanks now.Thank you. Sonnie
Hi back at ya'. I am a new member but I think I have an answer for you. You would need a triplesat(also called 18x20,and multisat). The newer versions have an intergated switch built into the lnb with 4 ports to connect to on LNB. With this dish you will only get about 10 or so HD channels. These were original HD lineup for direct* before moving to MPEG4 technology. They are still broadcast on 110/119 that triplesat picks up. They are also broadcast on new sats 99/103 that you would have to have Larger KAKU dish. The larger dish also picks up the 100+ new HD channels. Hope this helps:)

Post #4 for me...I am on a roll now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)