Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all our new members to SatelliteGuys.US! Yesterday was the busiest new member signups day ever in the history of SatelliteGuys.US with 175 new members joining us!

We want all of our members to feel at home here at SatelliteGuys, if you are a new member why not take a moment to say hello and tell us about yourself.

Welcome home to SatelliteGuys, we are happy to have you here!
hello guys looking forward to learning new ideals

I have an archos 700 not the 700e Ive been told you cant transfer shows from your dvr with the 700 only the pocketdish 700e Someone please tell me this is not the case.

Hello all,

I'm a new member here. I bought a dreambox 7000 and a T-90 with 8 lnb's 5 years ago and just picked up a First Strike FS1 this week. Believe me when I tell you that the equipment is still new in the box and never been used. The reason is that I always had an interest in FTA but was never in a location to put the dish up but I thought well best buy what I need while I have the money because one day I'll be in a position to install it, Talk about planing ahead! Well I've just moved again and it looks like I've got a place to put the whole shebang together so now begins the learning curve which is one reason I joined this community.
Cheers, Shoes.;)

Hi

Hello all my name is Grant. I'm new to the industry. Goin to school for wireless systems and considering trying to get work with one of the big two satellite providers. Love the whole home automation, A/V, networking, etc... idea and can't wait to get started in the field. Would love to design home systems one day, and would like to have hands on experience in all aspects. Got my eye on a company local to where I live that does most of it. Just introducing myself and like to read your posts because they are full of new information to me. Thanks, hope to become more active on the site. Busy with school and full time work though.

hello

hello everyone, I just found this site, looks great, I just bought a new house and it has a large dish that I would like to know where is the correct place to post to find out more info about it? like what I can use it for? I don't want to post in the wrong place. I hope I can use it for FTA. But I see many sub forums

Thank you

new guy, probably old problems

Hey all, I have a Vip 622 reciever, with a 1000.4 dish, when I was at home in Michigan, i had great service with Dish Network. I am a construction worker so I travel alot and wanted to take my dish with me. The problem I have is that I dont have my Local channels which I knew I wouldnt, but depending on where I am, I also lose channels like Sci-fi and the one that causes me the most grief is my wife loses her Soap network. I have used the elevation, Azimuth, and skew found here on Sat Guys and other publications, but still cant find certain channels I have found in other cities or states Ive visited. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello everyone, I just registered as a new member today. Glad to find this site. I posted
a thread in the FTA Shack called FTA question. I'm having problems getting any reception
on my equiptment. Any help? Steve. latitude 34.1769 longitude -118.9083