Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

NEWBIE RESPONSE

HI GUYS,

I'VE ALWAYS LOVED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SINCE LATE 70'S, BEEN READING THIS SITE FOR AWHILE AND FINALLY DECIDED TO JOIN. DIRECTV SINCE '99. THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

Hello - Looking for install help.

Hello. I've had DirecTV and Dish to the house. Both say I've got too many trees. Are there other installers out there who might give me a different answer?

If you got trees and a lot of them to the south, you aren't going to get another answer until you open some sky that way.... Oh, and by the way., welcome...

Welcome Me and Ready to Contribute

I'm new here and I can't wait to start contributing and moving up the ranks in the family. The way I figure it, all great leaders probably sit back for so long and just observe the people they will be around so they can get a greater feeling or understanding of how the people will operate under certain circumstances. I expect some to be hot-headed and I expect others to greet a challenge with eager anticipation. I watched the site for a while before registration and hope I will be welcomed.

Some of the things that are going to need to change while I'm around are some of the spelling errors that are all-too-common on message and / or web-boards. I would appreciate if many of you would work on that. And I believe things can be fun so to make an error once or twice is alright but I hope the habit will change and the ability to be correct will be greeted with much excitement.

I don't want to have to answer to Scott for any inconsistencies on the thread because I know how important NUMBERS are to him. If Scott says to "jump off of a building" we should have that mentality to do our best in jumping off of a building. Scott is a superior to us all and should be treated as such.

Bless You All-

RegeenaKnew

The banner at the top of every page keeps gently reminding me to say hello here, so I shall oblige.

Been a D* sub for seven years, and installed my own Slimline-5 + 3 HDDVR setup from the ground up a few years ago, which was a learning experience. My love of hockey has led me to start looking hard at Shaw, and since this place has quite a few members who are Shaw subs that live in the southern provinces like me, I'm learning a lot about what I need to do to get off the ground.

I'm sure I'll be in the Canadian section before too long asking for advice before I pull the trigger on anything. Thanks in advance.

Welcome......I am not sure how to take your opening post though.....sir.....

I know what I will tell Scott if he says jump off of a building. Lol. Maybe it is just me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts