Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

I'm new here and I can't wait to start contributing and moving up the ranks in the family. The way I figure it, all great leaders probably sit back for so long and just observe the people they will be around so they can get a greater feeling or understanding of how the people will operate under certain circumstances. I expect some to be hot-headed and I expect others to greet a challenge with eager anticipation. I watched the site for a while before registration and hope I will be welcomed.

Some of the things that are going to need to change while I'm around are some of the spelling errors that are all-too-common on message and / or web-boards. I would appreciate if many of you would work on that. And I believe things can be fun so to make an error once or twice is alright but I hope the habit will change and the ability to be correct will be greeted with much excitement.

I don't want to have to answer to Scott for any inconsistencies on the thread because I know how important NUMBERS are to him. If Scott says to "jump off of a building" we should have that mentality to do our best in jumping off of a building. Scott is a superior to us all and should be treated as such.

Bless You All-

RegeenaKnew

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Well, that was kind of an awkward merge, bringing the "Welcome Me and Ready to Contribute" thread here. Even if it does belong here. But not leaving a "moved" link where it came from - the OP might never find his thread again. HEY! NICE MOVE! ;)

hey there everybody! been checking out the forum for a while and finally decided to join. Finally got my motor set up on my 33" dish and this site has been of great help.

so just want to say Thanks :up

It was this kind of response that I was fearful of. No matter... I will get respect the good old fashioned way when I earn it through my actions. I will not tolerate disrespect, though. I have talked to Scott in great detail. I will be rolling out more posts on a regular basis. However, my sick husband requires my assistance at the moment and I will be unable to post or check up on things as regularly as I would like.

Blessings To All-

Regeena

It was this kind of response that I was fearful of. No matter... I will get respect the good old fashioned way when I earn it through my actions. I will not tolerate disrespect, though. I have talked to Scott in great detail. I will be rolling out more posts on a regular basis. However, my sick husband requires my assistance at the moment and I will be unable to post or check up on things as regularly as I would like.

Blessings To All-

Regeena
Poor Scott.......

PC or Mac? Android or iPhone?

Do you wear glasses or contacts or don't you?