Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

K

Kendra Taylor

Jul 12, 2013
United States
Hello all! My name is Kendra and I joined this site in order to contribute to this forum as well as meet many new people! Hope you find my presence wonderful! See you around!

Terra_1984

Terra_1984

Jul 18, 2013
Kansas
New Member From Kansas

Hi My name is Terra, Hints the user name lol, Im 28 years old and Im from Kansas, I joined this forum cause I had a question about the t.v shows on my DVR but I've been looking at other threads on the forum and this forum is pretty cool.

Grillinessou

Grillinessou

Jul 31, 2013
Tampa Bay
Hello from Florida everyone. Long time reader but first time posting in the forum. My hobbies include FTA/C-band watching, video gaming, and sports.... mainly baseball and especially NFL. My FTA setup includes a 10' Sami C/Ku dish (used only for C band) and a 4' Hydro with an Invacom Universal LNB for the Ku watching. Viewing range is from 12w to 139w and is viewed with a Geosat MicroHD. Always watching out for new and changing things with FTA. I also see you guys here also have a Brighthouse section. I have them as well as my TV backup and internet. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Also..... got to love the summers here. It's rather electric with the afternoon storms. :)

Rey

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
Hello from Florida everyone. Long time reader but first time posting in the forum. My hobbies include FTA/C-band watching, video gaming, and sports.... mainly baseball and especially NFL. My FTA setup includes a 10' Sami C/Ku dish (used only for C band) and a 4' Hydro with an Invacom Universal LNB for the Ku watching. Viewing range is from 12w to 139w and is viewed with a Geosat MicroHD. Always watching out for new and changing things with FTA. I also see you guys here also have a Brighthouse section. I have them as well as my TV backup and internet. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Also..... got to love the summers here. It's rather electric with the afternoon storms. :)

welcome fellow floridian,we definitely have forums that cover your interests. feel free to participate in any of them and don't hesitate to ask questions.

KE4EST

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Welcome to Satelliteguys Grillinessou!!

D

DW7000

Sep 30, 2013
Denver, CO
Need first post

Hey Guys, long time lurker, first time poster. Need a first post so I can PM a tech question to a DIRT team member. Thanks!

KE4EST

KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Hello jrfarrar, and :welcome to the site!!