Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

New Member From Kansas

Hi My name is Terra, Hints the user name lol, Im 28 years old and Im from Kansas, I joined this forum cause I had a question about the t.v shows on my DVR but I've been looking at other threads on the forum and this forum is pretty cool.

Hello from Florida everyone. Long time reader but first time posting in the forum. My hobbies include FTA/C-band watching, video gaming, and sports.... mainly baseball and especially NFL. My FTA setup includes a 10' Sami C/Ku dish (used only for C band) and a 4' Hydro with an Invacom Universal LNB for the Ku watching. Viewing range is from 12w to 139w and is viewed with a Geosat MicroHD. Always watching out for new and changing things with FTA. I also see you guys here also have a Brighthouse section. I have them as well as my TV backup and internet. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Also..... got to love the summers here. It's rather electric with the afternoon storms. :)

Hello from Florida everyone. Long time reader but first time posting in the forum. My hobbies include FTA/C-band watching, video gaming, and sports.... mainly baseball and especially NFL. My FTA setup includes a 10' Sami C/Ku dish (used only for C band) and a 4' Hydro with an Invacom Universal LNB for the Ku watching. Viewing range is from 12w to 139w and is viewed with a Geosat MicroHD. Always watching out for new and changing things with FTA. I also see you guys here also have a Brighthouse section. I have them as well as my TV backup and internet. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Also..... got to love the summers here. It's rather electric with the afternoon storms. :)

welcome fellow floridian,we definitely have forums that cover your interests. feel free to participate in any of them and don't hesitate to ask questions.