Welcome New Members! (Please Say HI here!)

Hello
I'm a new member as of today. I was looking here for information on how to install an eliptical dish. I'm sure the tilt and elevation must be different than that of a normal dish. Can anyone help me, or tell me where I can get the help. I am trying to received 110, 119, and 91. Thanks

New directv hd channels

Hi new member here I been wih directv for 10 years. I have 2 hd h10 receivers 1 sd receiver. Does any body know the new line up for hd channels.

hi everyone new to the forums - having D* installed this saturday - big sports fan - so I'll be like a kid on christmas when its installed. Fingers crossed that the installer is a decent guy and gets it done correctly.

The HD rumors is just icing the cake for me - looking forward to many years with D*

Hi joined last week. Really have learned a lot by reading all of your posts the last couple of years. Just got a computer so decided to join the group. Been waiting years for some good HD. Looks like it's finally happening. I'm going to hang around awhile. This is where the info is. Joy

Hi,

Just found out this forum. I'm really new to satellite and am eager to learn from all of you. Hope to contact you on this subject. Thanks to have me in the club.

greetings

Long time subscriber to most services (original DTV until they decided Distant Networks were not a reasonable thing to offer (???), ExpressVu until they decided to play with satellite footprints - I am now signed up with SC and awaiting delivery of my 530 DVR.

chmod

Another FTA youngster joins the club. Hi all! I live in New Haven, CT and possibly on of the lucky ones to recieve HOTBIRD from the East. I hope someone in my neighborhood can let me know. Talk to some of you guys soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts